- All Agency works
Organisations and Transactions
- Common Law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law & Infant Settlements
- Housing-Landlord & Tenants
and Employment Law
- Litigation in all Courts and Tribunals
- Local Government -in all matters of law, administration and proceedings
- Medical Negligence
- MEDIATION & ARBITRATION
- Ombudsman Complaints and Proceedings
- Personal And Professional Injuries
- Road Traffic Accidents and
- Town Planning and Highways
Direct Professional Access Prospective Clients can seek initial consultation/advice which may save future/further expenses.
Advice and assistance are also given in Planning, Building Regulations
and Highways matters including conducting Planning Appeals in appropriate cases.
Mediation can save a lot of expenses and can resolve disputes informally and amicably without
recourse to litigation and Court Proceedings. The Chamber has Bar Council's approved and Accredited Mediator
with considerable experience who can assist.
The Chamber can particularly assist Ethnic Minority
Clients with Asian backgrounds and can assist clients with various languages i.e. Bengali, Hindi, Urdu and Panjabi in all
proceedings and consultations.